CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Top Ten Tuesdays

Me & Lindsay - 1998
(Don't You Love The Matching Outfits?!?)
My friend Lindsay sometimes does top ten lists on Tuesdays on her blog.  I think this is a great idea, so I'm stealing it. :)  Tuesday is a day that's just there.  Nothing really exciting happens.  It kind of acts as a bridge to Wednesday, which is a good day because it's the middle of the week.  I thought a Top Ten Tuesday would be a good way to spice it up a little.  Since I'm stealing the creativity of someone else, I thought I would honor said person by doing my first list about them.  So...here's the Top Ten Reasons Why I Love Lindsay (in no particular order):
10.  Her laugh.  I think it's great.  It's one of those laughs that makes me want to laugh just hearing it.
9.   Her sense of self.  She's totally fine with who she is, and she doesn't care what anyone else thinks.
8.   Her family.  I love them.  I don't really know them all that well, but I still love them.
7.   The fact that I can visit her in Arizona & we can spend most of our time watching creepy, real-life crime shows on TV & still have tons of fun.
6.  She knows she's a nerd & is proud of it. :)
5.  She survived going to both Rick's College & BYU.  Amazing.
4.  She's pretty much one of the funniest people I know.  When you get the two of us together, we think we're pretty hilarious.
3.  She understands that chocolate-covered strawberries can cure almost anything.
2.  She'll let me rant and/or whine about anything & she doesn't judge, she just listens & gives advice if it's asked for.
1.  We've been friends for probably 18 years, and even though we never see each other, we can pick up the phone anytime and start up right where we left off - no awkward small talk.  To me, that's a sign of a true friend.
LOVE YOU LINDS!!!


4 comments:

Lindsay said...

I love our friendship too! I think it is safe to say we'll still be making each other laugh when we're eighty. Only then, our gums will be slapping together because we'll have misplaced our dentures! Of course, we'll be very thin since all we'll be able to drink is SlimFast and Chocolate Covered Strawberry smoothies.

Yay for the future!

Lindsay said...

I forgot to comment on the matching outfits. I think I might still have that vest somewhere. If not, I may have given it to my sister.

Basically my point is, we should arrange for an updated "matching outfits" photo. It's totally the hip thing to do. Just trust me.

I think we should try to do this before we turn eighty and can't find our dentures. :oP

Amber said...

We'll probably be making each other laugh even harder when we're 80, because everything's funnier when you're 80 (or so I've heard!). And I'm all for another matching outfits picture. The awesomeness factor is through the roof!

bri said...

My has your look changed a little! :) THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE BOSCH! I JUST LOVE YOU!