CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 2, 2008

Quote of the Week

I am a huge quote junkie. I love them. I also have a very soft spot in my heart for awesome lyrics. So...I thought it would be fun to post a "Quote of the Week" every Monday. Some weeks it may be a quote from someone who's probably smart & witty; other weeks it may be some lyrics from someone who's probably artistic & thoughtful. Feel free to submit your deep/artistic/witty thoughts. One day I may quote YOU! :)
"Your own negativity, or others' around you, can very easily sink down beneath your feathers and into your skin. It can sap you of your energy, strength, and imagination. So waterproof yourself. Flip it, and look at the bright side. Or if that fails, stuff your fingers in your ears and sing loudly."
~ Mina Parker

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

"If your belt is doubling as the under wire in your bra, you are wearing your pants too high."
-- An original Lindsay thought, formulated on the way home from the gym today.

Amber said...

HA! Yes Linds, this is true. Brilliant! :)