CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 27, 2008

Quote of the Week

I know I usually post the Quote of the Week on Mondays, but since I haven't posted anything for a while, I figured now was as good a time as any.  I've been a little (or a lot) busy the last couple of weeks getting ready to finish things up at work and move to Logan.  I'm sure my posts will be much more interesting than they have been once I begin my new journey.
This week's quote comes from my friend Heidi.  She has this on her My Space page, and I love it.  I also love, love, love Heidi!  She's for sure one of my favorite people!

"I've learned that goodbyes will always hurt, pictures will never replace having been there, memories good and bad will bring tears, words can never replace feelings, we all suffer more from imagination than reality, staying away from pain and hurting will, ironically, only keep you away from love and joy, and that to be happy all you really have to do is make the choice to be happy. Reach out and open the door that no one thought could be opened. Life is behind it! We don't have an eternity to realize our dreams, just the time we are here. If you risk nothing, you risk EVERYTHING!"

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Cute Blog Amber! You are still as beautiful as you were in High School. Good luck in school. Hang in there!

Nik said...

Hey beautiful girl! I love you and miss you! We need to do lunch/dinner--something! When do you officially head up to Logan? Let me know...

bri said...

poor Ben, he is always saying how it gets boring at soli now that you and daniel are not there (except monday) :)